Header Ads

What To Do To Have Clear Skin?


Before I go into the advice I want to write I need to clarify that depending on the issue you might want to see a dermatologist. For example, if you have acne.

The tips I am going to give you will work for you if the reason why your skin is not clear is not related to some more serious health issue. This also goes for any kind of substance addiction.

First thing first, you need to fix your lifestyle and diet. I know, those who read my answers more regularly are going to be sick and tired of hearing this, but I cannot not mention the basics.

The skin is an organ you can see. If you are eating poorly it will most likely show on your face, whether in small or more visible ways. Sometimes it's so subtle only someone who works in the skincare field can tell you that something is off!

With fixing your diet I don't mean going for some crazy extreme diet fad. Personally I have seen big improvements by consuming more vegetables, cutting off processed food, consuming less carbs and definitely less sugar. Nothing out of this world.

For clear skin you need to, well, clean your face effectively. A lot of people clean their skin in a way that still leaves a lot of dirt on their faces: I know quite a lot of women only use makeup removing wipes and then they go to bed. This is not an effective way to wash off your makeup.

As a cosmetic chemist and a consumer I believe the best way to clean your face is using a natural oil. Oil attracts impurities, therefore it's perfect for cleansing.

Other than cleansing, you also need to take care of exfoliating your skin. Dead skin cells do not belong on your face. Use an alumina based exfoliant if you use a physical exfoliator.


Powered by Blogger.