Header Ads

The Quickest Way To Lighten Your Skin?


Maybe a combination of different chemicals, such as hydroquinone, arbutin and the like.

But I accidentally found their natural equivalent, rice powder. I found an interesting article about geisha culture - and how the ancient geishas used rice water instead of a skin toner. It was explained how rice works as a strong skin lightening ingredient and it was the main reason why their skin looked like porcelain.


Anyway, I decided to give it a try but instead of using rice water, I decided to blend some rice and transform it into powder, which I then mixed with some water. The so-prepared mixture I applied to my face and left it for about an hour.

Well, the effect was obvious, even after the first time I tried the rice powder mask. My skin became visibly lighter, even my undereye circles became less obvious.

I was quite pleased with my results so I decided to make this rice powder mask a part of my skincare routine, My actual target was the dark spots on my face. They were the results of continuous skin picking which was so bad I couldn't go out without applying foundation.

Using the mask every week, two times a week, made the dark spots and scars on my face almost non-existant within less than a month. And I consider this a great accomplishment of mine, as I was struggling with this problem for years.

I consider this a comparatively quick skin lightening method, having that nothing else made an actual difference before.

After 3 or 4 months, I remember it was a hot summer and, you know, the profuse sweating problems began. This is when I decided to ditch the foundation - after all, my skin was clear enough to make me feel comfortable.

So, ever since that day, I only use makeup products on special occasions. Thanks to rice powder combined with water. It may seem ridiculous but sometimes in life, the simplest things make the most difference.

Thanks for reading my answer.

Hope I was of some help.

Powered by Blogger.