Header Ads

How To Exfoliate Your Face?


I prefer combining exfoliation and skin bleaching,

I know what you are thinking - this is too harsh for the sensitive skin of the face, this can't be good, etc. But before jumping into conclusions, let me explain.

I use only 2 ingredients for both exfoliating and bleaching my face. They are !00% natural and easy to find.

Rice powder and water - that’s all.

The two ingredients are mixed together until you obtain a creamy substance. Rice powder (or rice flour) can be prepared by blending some rice, using the highest setting of your blender or kitchen robot. The smaller the rice particles, the gentler the exfoliation.


So, after mixing the rice powder with the water, all you need to do is to apply the mixture to the entire face. You can even cover the undereye areas in case you have dark circles - rice powder has a strong bleaching effect and will make dark circles less visible.

The mask is super effective if you have uneven skin tone and texture, acne scars, dark spots, etc. You will be able to see the difference after the first time you apply the mask.

---------------

As for the exfoliating effect - you can choose between wet and dry exfoliation. After applying the rice powder mask to your facial skin, just leave it for as long as possible. One or two hours will certainly help your skin become brighter and more radiant, but I personally prefer sleeping with the mask applied to my face. It's not very comfortable tho.

Anyway, when you decide it's time to remove the mask from your face, just wash it off with cool water, massaging the facial skin in a circular motion. The same procedure can be performed without using water - you’ll see the small particles flaking off the skin and uncovering a fresher-looking appearance.

The mask is great for people struggling with skin imperfections of all kinds. It is absolutely harmless and the effect is visible even after the initial application. I was super impressed when I first tried it and usually apply to my face 1–2 times a week.

---------------

Another very successful exfoliation method is microdermabrasion - if you have your own machine. It penetrates deeply into the skin, offering more dramatic changes, yet the procedure is 100% safe. I have an MDA device but the same procedure can be also performed at beauty salons but, in my opinion, it’s too expensive and time-consuming.

I personally prefer using the device once a month, as it removes dead skin and dirt particles while opening the pores. Once a month is perfectly enough for me, others prefer having a session per week. It depends on the skin's capacity to regenerate.

Thanks for reading my answer! Hope you’ll find it helpful!


Powered by Blogger.