Header Ads

What are some plastic surgery masterpieces?


We asked a few people how to What are some plastic surgery masterpieces? and this is their answer.

1. Frim Lee, Web Developer

It’s well known fact that South Korea has been dubbed the ‘plastic surgery capital’ of the world. With plenty of good looking celebs that have gone under the knife in South Korea, one stands out to me in particular.

Jung Chaeyeon

When I found out that Jung Chaeyeon admitted to getting plastic surgery, I was blown away. She’s unbelievably gorgeous, but she looks very natural. I’ve watched a number of her dramas and performances and never suspected surgery.

Chaeyeon before:


Chaeyeon after:


She was pretty before but now she’s just breathtaking. This is what I would call a plastic surgery masterpiece.

My hope for 2020 is that Jung Chaeyeon gives us the name of her surgeon.

2. Jen Burns, Reader, thinker and sometimes commentator

An example of plastic surgery masterpiece is Ivanka Trump:


3. William Mersey, blogger

NICKI MINAJ

I don’t know about “masterpiece,” but if you like huge fake breasts and booties, this sure is a radical change.


4. Roya Larson, Graphic Designer

Scarlett Johansson (because she still looks like the same person just better)


Powered by Blogger.