Header Ads

Is it Okay To Sleep Naked Every Night?


We asked a few people how to The Secret To Glowing Skin? and this is their answer.

1. Andy Eaton, former Landlord

One of my biggest regrets (and I've got dozens) was waiting until I was 50 before I started sleeping naked. We married at 22 and I always slept in a t-shirt and tighty whities, Mrs wearing sleep shirts and panties. We usually spooned and I always fell asleep with a handful of her 34Bs. Life was good, or so I thought.

Being naked in bed was limited to those hours of foreplay or sex. It was scandalous, somewhat presumptuous of me even, to slip off my undies when Mrs went into the bathroom on certain nights or on Sunday morning to pee and brush her teeth before the sex started. Often she would suggest I shave so she would be more comfy. But I digress.

I did not start sleeping naked until a few hot summer nights during a 2010 heat wave in the Northeast. I went back to a t-shirt the following winter when the nights turned cool again and back to naked in the spring. Since that Spring, it's been naked every night.

Even when I was deployed to Puerto Rico in October 2017, I would slip off the undies after I got under the covers. For the first week, I was in a troop ship's sleep hold with 80 bunks and 70 men. It was cold as fuck in there, but I stripped down after the first night and survived. For the second through forth week, I shared a cabin with another guy on an Italian cruise ferry. I would go for a walk topside for a couple of hours, commando, when we got back to the ship. He was sleeping when I returned to the cabin, so I would slip into bed naked, him none the wiser.

Do you want to sleep naked? Do it! Who cares and whose business is it anyway? It's your life. Do it and have no regrets.

2. George Gee, Lives in The United Kingdom

So I developed this habit in hostel, sleeping naked is such a luxury.

It's feels so light and pleasant.

Then after few years , I landed back home . Then I used to lock my door and sleep naked . My mother always yells

What will you do at you inlaws home after marriage

As it's a kind of bad habit

But , let me share some advantages of sleeping naked:
  1. Makes you feel happier and more free.
  2. Skin-on-skin contact is the best (better cuddling) ;)
  3. Your body gets to breathe. Your private parts, armpits, and feet.
  4. Helps you regulate your cortisol ( very strange chemical in the body but it can do a lot of damage )
  5. Balances your growth hormone.
  6. Keeps your sex organs happier

3. Spike Maverick, Engineer

Of course.

Sleeping naked is not only more comfortable but is also healthy. Studies have shown that sleeping naked is better for us than sleeping with clothes on. Also your skin becomes better if you sleep naked. Girls can easily sleep naked without any problem but boys need to adjust to it as they will have unnecessary boners.

There are actually so many benefits of sleeping naked that I have convinced my family to sleep naked. We not only sleep naked in our family but we actually don’t wear clothes in our family (at home)(BTW I’m Indian )

Peace!

4. Preman Tilson, Musician, husband and father

Sleep however you prefer! There is no possible harm in it.

When I was little, I wore pyjamas. Later, I slept in my underwear. Then I switched to sleeping naked. Now it feels odd to have clothes on, especially a shirt.

The past few years, I have found that my feet tend to be cold when I first go to bed, so I usually start out wearing socks and then take them off some time during the night when I warm up. I just can’t fall asleep with freezing feet.

This is also dependent on the temperature of the bed. I like getting into a warm bed, so in cold weather I will heat the bed with an electric blanket before I get in. If I was getting into a freezing cold bed, I would be much more likely to wear something. If I lived in a hot climate, I doubt I would ever need any clothes.

Do whatever is comfortable for you!

5. Ben Holdway, Lives in Derby, Derbyshire, UK

Hell yes it is, frankly I'd even encourage it as most have said.

However, there is always a downside, minor and, in my opinion, at least mildly hilarious.

The mother in law stays at ours at least once a week to look after our kids the next day. I had had a ‘few' light ales (can you see where this is going) and gone to bed. In my tired and emotional state i defaulted to autopilot and went to bed butt naked.

Now, i didn't get up to go to the loo naked or anything like that, oh no, far too easy to pass off. The wife and i sleep at the back of the house butI am a little paranoid and always go to the spare room window, unlock and relock my car so i can sleep peacefully. Guess where MIL sleeps….

Woke up, kind of, realised hadn't done my car thing, did it then back to bed.

Thankfully she hadn't woken up but my nutsack can't have been more than half a metre from her face, oops.

Long story short, sleep naked but be careful if you have slightly paranoid habits…

Powered by Blogger.