Header Ads

What is The Best Hair Skin and Nail Supplement?


My hair is highly dense but composed of fine stands, quite long (if let down, longest layer is 23"), wavy, and hasn't been colored in 6+ years.

I don't take it daily, probably 3-5 times a week in conjunction with vitaFusion Women's daily gummies (5,400 mcg of biotin between the two supplements). I'm pleased with the results despite my intermittent use of the supplement. I haven't experienced skin/face/scalp breakouts like others who have reviewed the product but I don't have a high weekly intake.

30-days: I noticed there was not as much shedding after showers or letting my hair air dry and that it felt smoother.

60-days: many co-workers/friends complimented how healthy and thick my tresses looked. I started noticing about the same time my roots felt fuller and thicker.

90-days: There is a significant amount of new growth (short and somewhat thicker strands that look frizzy because they aren't long enough to lay flat), most of the new growth is between 1-2" long. I can only describe the new, fuller hair growth as an undercoat that will eventually add a decent amount of volume.

I will continue to take these at the current, casual rate and enjoy intended benefits as well as the accelerated propulsion into SilverFox status.

You can buy Biotin (5,000mcg) from AMAZON


Powered by Blogger.